Vintage Pic Of The Week

0
143
White Fortress Hamburgers (Photo courtesy of the Mineola Historical Society)
White Fortress Hamburgers
(Photo courtesy of the Mineola Historical Society)

White Fortress Hamburgers sat on the southeast corner of Herricks Road and Jericho Turnpike in the 1930s. A Sunoco gas station stands there today.

Have a vintage photo depicting old-time Mineola and want it featured in the Mineola American? Contact editor Rich Forestano at rforestano@antonmediagroup.com or 516-747-8282.

SHARE
Previous articleIreland Council Welcomed
Next articleScout Project Complete
Since 1952, Mineola American has loyally served the Village of Mineola, Albertson, East Williston and Williston Park with local news, sports and community events. This award-winning weekly is the “must-read” here in the County Seat.

Leave a Reply